Presentation and right to information
This website is owned by Giovanna Ficarazzi, con N.I.F. Y1124765X, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purposes will we treat your data?
At YAMEPLANTO.COM we treat the personal data that you provide us through the page and those that derive from your relationship with us with the main purposes:
- User profile creation: Your personal data will be processed in order to create a user account profile to purchase products, access all your orders and manage them, show your opinion regarding the products purchased and articles shared on the blog and manage your personal data. . The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual relationship as provided in the Terms and Conditions that you accept at the time of creating a profile for the use of our website.
- Product purchase procedure: Your personal data will be processed in order to properly manage the purchase procedure of the selected products, as well as any issue related to it, such as the return of products or incidents throughout the procedure. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual relationship as provided in the Terms and Conditions that you accept at the time of purchasing the products.
- Blog comment form: Manage the correct publication of your comment on our blog. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the consent given by you at the time you send us your comment to participate in the blog.
- Contact Form: Manage and respond to doubts and/or queries that may arise. To do this, we can contact you both electronically and by telephone. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the consent given by you at the time you send us your contact request.
On the other hand, and only in the case that you have consented, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending you commercial communications about our products, services, offers and advice (newsletter). Inform you that the processing of your data for this purpose is legitimized by the express consent given by you. Therefore, we remind you that you can revoke it at any time through the link adapted for this purpose in the communication or by sending an email to email@example.com.
What data do we process?
Within the framework of the functionalities offered through this web page, and conditioned to the previously indicated purposes, at YAMEPLANTO.COM we process identification and contact data such as name and surname, email, telephone, as well as shipping address data and banking in the event that you proceed to purchase items through our website.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
YAMEPLANTO.COM will not communicate your personal data to third parties except in compliance with legal obligations, as well as to third parties that are part of transport companies to comply with the effective delivery of products purchased through the website.
Also, inform you that in order to provide you with our services offered through this website, we require the assistance of certain service providers that may have access to your personal data. Where appropriate, these third parties will always act in the name and on behalf of YAMEPLANTO.COM, that is, they will act following our instructions. In no case will they have your data for their own purposes.
How long will we keep your data?
YAMEPLANTO.COM will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. Consequently, if necessary, the data will be blocked until the end of the legally established period. In the event that your personal data is used for several purposes that require us to keep it for different periods, we will apply the longest retention period.
Likewise, all those personal data that you have provided us based on your own consent, will be processed until you request their deletion.
What are your rights as the owner of the data?
Access: You can obtain confirmation on whether your personal data is processed, as well as consult your specific personal data subject to treatment.
Rectification: You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
Suppression: You may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Opposition: You may request that your personal data not be processed, unless it is not possible for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Limitation of treatment: You can request the limitation of the treatment of your data in the following cases:
- As long as the challenge of the accuracy of your data is verified;
- When the treatment is illegal, oppose the deletion of your data, and request the limitation of its use;
- When it is not necessary to process your data, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims;
- When you have opposed the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission of public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail over yours.
Portability: You will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained through the website, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
Communication channels: You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference "Data protection". To exercise your rights, you must attach a copy of your ID or other document that proves your identity and indicate the right you wish to exercise. If you consider that your personal data has not been processed in accordance with the applicable regulations, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its site www.aepd.es. The exercise of these rights is free.